The big question to ask when it comes to relationships is do you want to be lonely or annoyed?
-- Richard Jeni
::: Tower View :::
One More For The Spotlight
I was going to add Chloe to the sidebar, but then she beat me to the punch and added me to her blog.
I like her personal style of writing and insight. She's not as wild as many of the others that I read; more down to Earth. And quite frankly, we all need that kind of person in our lives.
**********
A Robert Frost Moment
My mood of recent times dictated that I put this out there...
Fire And Ice by Robert Frost
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favour fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.
**********
::: Out In The Yard :::
Ionize your clothes clean. Which probably doesnt do a darn thing for the smell. Heh...
**********
::: Background Noise :::
Believe Me by Fort Minor
I used to have a little bit of a plan
Used to
Have a concept of where I stand
But that concept slipped right out of my hands
Now I don't really even know who I am
*******************************************************
* Where are you
* And I'm so sorry
* I cannot sleep
* I cannot dream tonight
*******************************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
0 comments:
Post a Comment