You used to be fun. You used to be warped and twisted and hilarious... and I mean that in the best way - I mean it as a compliment!
-- Lloyd Dobler from Say Anything
::: Tower View :::
I Am Lloyd Dobler
I always liked that movie. It always seemed appropriate, especially for me. Somehow, someway, the movie finds its way back to me during especially trying times in my life.
If you havent seen it, go rent, borrow, or buy it. Definately one of the few romantic comedies that I didnt mind to watch.
**********
One For the Angels
I added Angelia's blog to the list. She's definately a good read and damn good digital artist.
I got the idea of adding the music to the blog from her.
Check her out.
**********
::: Out In The Yard :::
Dykes On Bikes is now a trademark. I guess that is better than "Muffs On Wheels."
**********
::: Background Noise :::
Fine Again by Seether
And I am aware now
Of how everything’s gonna be fine
One day
Too late
I’m in hell
I am prepared now
Seems everyone’s going to be fine
One day
Too late
Just as well...
***************************************
* Days go by
* And still I think of you
* Days when I couldnt live
* My life without you
***************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Steward
   
Ken - United States
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
    I'm a forty-something American male
    Of Asian heritage.
    I may not be the best bloke you meet,
    But I do me best.
    View my complete profile
The Banner
   
Let the past be the past.
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
    Do not call up that which
    You cannot put down.
    Destroy that which destroyed us,
    So long ago.
    -- Sorin Relicbane
1 comments:
I am flattered and honoured, Ken... :) (Realises you are quite choosy about your reads) But I have to say, I think you're completely *brilliant* too... :)
Post a Comment