Castle Shima

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Eat Me

Gi: I know! I'll get a meatball sub and have them take off the meatballs.
Me: Good Lord, woman. You're killing me.
Robbie: Yeah, Gi. Just get a regular meatball sub, then you can lick the sauce from the balls.
-- conversation from lunch

::: Tower View :::

I'm being too lazy to do any real posting. Too much going on to discuss now so this seemed appropriate...

Eat Me




You Are Chinese Food



Exotic yet ordinary.

People think they've had enough of you, but they're back for more in an hour.


**********

::: Out In The Yard :::
No Christmas for you, jackass. Tis the season to shut the f**k up. (hat tip: Fury)
**********

Work bores Japan's youth. How ironic. It bores America's youth too.
**********

::: Background Noise :::
WthYou by Linkin Park

It’s true
The way I feel
Was promised by your face
The sound of your voice
Painted on my memories
Even if you’re not with me


***************************************
* Days go by
* And still I think of you
* Days when I couldnt live
* My life without you
***************************************

0 comments: